Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Method:
1. 1/2 fill a petri dish with water
2. Carefully place 4 differently coloured skittles evenly spaced around the outside of the petri dish.

Hypothesis:
I think that the water will take all of the colour off the skittles and make the water the colour.

Scientific Reasoning:
1. What questions arose in your mind as you did the activity?
If the skittles would lose the s on them? If only one of the skittles would turn another skittle into a different colour?
2. What could you do to see if your ideas are correct?
By waiting till its finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.