Pages

Monday 5 November 2018

Cats are not better then Dogs

Cats are not better then dogs because they core you and cats go and get in to fist and you have to pay the vet bills and that would be a lot of money and it can come up to over $4000 dollars and with dog you have to wack them a lot but they do not rip your cottons and core you.


dogs have to be work a lot but they do not get in to fist and the two mote important is to fed them and clean them and they may nib all on you but do they bitty you no they will not bitty you an lees you hart them and they do not pee or poo on your floe and that is y i like dogs more then cats.


By Logan O'Rourke 




  Image result for cat vs dog

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Logan

    I really like how you included an image to go with your post and how it also supports the idea that you are sharing with us.

    You worked very hard on this blog post and produced quite a bit of writing, well done.

    Let's look over this together tomorrow and go through some of the spelling! I am impressed with the Commitment you showed to this task.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    I liked how you added how much money it could cost if the cat gets hurt, your writing did not persuade me but it was close, I think you should put some full stops to your post and commas.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.