Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Turkey Limerick

Turkey Limerick
W.A.L.T for the past 3 weeks we have been learning about limerick poem. This is my favorite because it is the easiest poem for me to do.

Image result for cooked turkey
This is my poem I have made hope you like it.
There once was a turkey his name was chummy but mum thought that. he might be quite Yummy he waddled away on thanks giving. Day but still ended up in my tummy.
we have lorn't that a limerick has a beat to it and we also is funny.
comment down so i know what you think about my poem bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.