Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Walt: we had to be the dog or the girl in the song happier


I just had my 10th birthday and my uncool got me a bow and i did not know
why i got a bow but then. My uncool had a dog and his name was Mello i had my dog do some tricks and he can roll over and shake hands with you and 20 years later my dog got sick and he died and then. I had a baby girl and on her 10th birthday i got her a bow and she looked sad and then her uncool came out with and. Dog and then i got so happy i cried of happiness and that is the end of my being the girl on the song happier.

When we done this i thought it was daum but at the end it was cool

1 comment:

  1. Hi Logan

    You have been showing so much commitment today. I appreciate how you helped me out with the song when my laptop wasn't working. You really made it possible for our class to do this activity.

    I appreciate your honesty in your conclusion; you maybe didn't think the task would be interesting, but it seems you enjoyed it in the end.

    Great writing, keep it up!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.