Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

By Logan

For passion projects we are doing a football tournament with Hornby Primary School. Over my journey doing this so far i have learnt and worked with people i don't work with in a daily occasion. I have learnt different skills that are needed to work as a group and keeping on topic. We have written our letter to send to the Primary school to inform them on the activity. We have made a google form so we can see if the students want to join in with this activity and we have created a slide that has different skills and tricks that you can do to fool the others. This helps me/my group get closer to the final goal and to achieve this.  Our next step is to make arrangements with the Primary School so then we can finalize a date to do this activity.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Logan

    It is great to see you doing some blogging for Passion Projects, but I really want to hear your own ideas! I can tell this is Aiden's work, because I had already left him a comment on his post!

    If you two are going to work together on a blog post, it is important to give him credit so that you are not taking his work.

    I look forward to seeing your football tournament come to life and I hope that I can be there to support your group!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Logan
    I really like enjoyed the video and it was really cool doing juggles but I am really bad good job your writing was really great as well it was awesome.
    I like football as well but there is no football here only on Friday's because thats are the day that we only have sport. bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.