Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

BUSINESS & ENTERPRISE.

I think business and Enterprise will be good for when we are older Because if we want to make our own company We would like to do like make a product and send out Flyers .

Just like Nike Adidas and puma they are all Successful company.

So if you want to have a successful company you should plan it before you just go ahead and Stick ideas together and say I'm done now can we make this Company .

Ok that is same stips to a successful company

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Logan.
    I am so proud of the work that you did today with Mrs. Alpers. You are really showing the value of commitment this term by getting your tasks completed and trying your personal best.

    Keep up the great work in all of your classes.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.