Pages

Monday 7 May 2018

Where's the teacher …

Chapter 1                                                                                              My Teacher is at home and she sees a wolf outside her house because she lived in the Forest so she try to get into her car so she could drive away but that was too hard because She had a break League And she thought that she would be kill her in seconds If it got to her .


So then she decided to try chuck some of her meat what she had for dinner last night outside that roared one more thing but then she is figure out what to do it the other one And then she remembered her boyfriend Had a sniper from when he went hunting and then She said I think I'll be able to get on the roof so then I will have a good chance at killing them both


 The end .

1 comment:

  1. Wow Logan! This is one of the most creative and the longest pieces you've written this year! Well done :) I can't wait to be back at school tomorrow.
    Hope you are having a great day!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.