Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2018

Chapter 1 dead rat in my teacher desk?

What is in my teacher desk I no what is in my teacher desk  because i put it in there and if you what to no what i put in there it wos a dead rat wot and it wos me cable i put it in there.

Chapter 2 my teacher car in her classroom?

Me and Logan and Andre and mickle took a part aware teacher car and put all of the parts back to berthed in her classroom and wene she got back to her classroom she seeing her car in her classroom?

The end.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Logan

    See if you can fix up this post so that it does not run off the page. I am excited to read your creative writing about the rats in my desk!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Logan

    I can't really read it because it is coming off the page so could you please fix it, if you need help with fixing it I will help you.

    - David

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.